Thursday, December 10, 2009

"Would You Mind Taking A Photo?"

Isaac takes pictures of me and I take pictures of him. When you ask a passerby to take a picture of the both of you, this happens:

Honestly, now. Really? It's merely mildly exasperating now - the humour has kinda worn off although I do remember laughing myself silly at the top of the Eiffel Tower with Mom a few years ago. That was RIDICULOUS. The above photo is merely, "Are you on a boat?"

Then there's asking Dad when there's only room for one flick left on your memory card and the fake wedding procession at Korea Folk Village, at a standstill for photo ops, hasn't noticed you getting reeeally close to the horse and so they've started up their music again, making you go, "WHOA!" because the horse you put your face next to is now snuffling and huffling and it startled you and...*SNAP!*. I wish you guys could zoom in on my face. We laughed about it for a long time ("And Dad, please make sure you get the big guy with the Beta cam in the background, he is a good buddy" - NOT).

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Best. Photo. Eva!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home