Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Yelle! Dance or Die!

I just found out that Yelle is playing on my street corner in Torontoooo. Haaaa-eyyyyy! Friends: you must go. She is so cute, in the long tradition of sweet, quirky French girls with super-natural hair - total juxtaposition to all the American sexy in LA. She wears a sequin skeleton dress. I mean, really.

Her two dudes are adorable dance-rock, like Daft Punk without masks. It will be the best show ever, believe it! I wish I could go and see her twice in a week but I get home the day after....

Speaking of which, I'm so psyched that I'll be seeing all of you so soon! Tania's having a get-together at her place IN MY HONOUR and sent out an e-missive to which Manny replied, "Hannah's so LA now that she needs a press release." TRUE.

Tonight I may go see my fave teen squeeze of the moment. I love that she sounds like an 8-year-old boy.

P.S. I realize this video is simply garbled sound and pixels. Um. I didn't really realize that I need a new camera. Until. Now.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

but doesn't yelle basically = tecktonik?

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home